' I DON'T DO FASHION , I AM FASHION '







Coco Chanel



Wednesday 7 April 2010

Back with a BANG


































































































MENS






















































Sup y'all..? Hope you missed me...much? Sorry about the lack of posts over the past 1 or 2 months ..this is due to me relocating to a different store and me just generally being busy and tired..however i have now recovered of the incredible journey that has taken me to a different town .


Enough about me ..more about FASHION !


I was browsing trough one of my favourite websites and came across some images that have taken me by surprise ! My favourite high street store ( and employer) H&M are launching a collection that's fashionable and for a good cause ! FASHION AGAINST AIDS collection is back and better than ever..last year H&M collaborated with celebrities including Rhianna and Estell to create a collection of t-shirts ....I wasn't a big fan of these previews collaborations, but that's about to change on May 20th when this years collection is launched.

Instead of H&M working with celebs, they have created a beautifully' hippy 'collection with the inspiration coming from summer festivals ...and whats even better? - The prices are low low low , and your donating money to Aids charity's !!


My favourite pieces from the ladies collection include the gold and black fringed tops , denim jacket, high-waisted denim shorts and the 70s print kaftan's/dresses, the denim dress and the leather biker jacket ....NOT FORGETTING - the amazing tribal inspired necklaces, the studded belt and one of the best gladiator shoes i have seen in a very long time !!


From the men's collection i love the distressed denim shorts and the vest with military detailing.




ENJOY


ohh its good to be back xx

No comments:

Post a Comment