' I DON'T DO FASHION , I AM FASHION '







Coco Chanel



Saturday 21 August 2010

1970's, Bright, Heels, Fun, French











Louise Roe is a television presenter, fashion journalist and stylist. Hailing from London but now based in LA, she is the co-host for E! Entertainment’s Perfect Catch, E!’s Fashion Police, and reporter for the BBC’s Clothes Show. Louise also contributes regularly to E! News, awards season coverage, Project Catwalk, Britain’s Next Top Model, GMTV, Style Network’s How Do I Look, and 10 Things I Hate About Me. The face of US Vogue TV, Louise was voted among the top 10 Women in Fashion 2009, by both Mens.Style.com and FHM.

Her ethos is simple: fashion should be aspirational, but attainable - and definitely something to have a sense of humour about, too. With a little nudging and direction, everybody can develop their own personal style, no matter their shape, age or wallet size.
Louise cough my eye whilst i was watching a recent episode of 'The City' , she seems a genuinely sweet girl with extremely good looks and one cracking sense of style.
P.S Shes a real high street girl at heart, admitting that she loves H&M nearly as much as me ( pic above of the jumpsuit paired with a creamy lace jacket from H&M £24.99, ss 2010)

cant wait to see more of here ..the girl is on my fashion radar

x

No comments:

Post a Comment