' I DON'T DO FASHION , I AM FASHION '







Coco Chanel



Sunday 22 August 2010

THE SECRETS OUT

Hillary & Katherine















WHO WHAT WEAR has been one of my favourite websites for a very long time, I've got about 10 fashion blogs/websites that i must check every day to keep me up to date with the latest trends, news, and gossip in the world of fashion and WWW has been on the top of the list for a very long time.
Co Founded by Katherine Power (Ex West Coast Editor of ELLE and ELLEgirl, she very passionate about style and wears A mix of high (Christian Louboutin heels) and low (Banana Republic jewelry) and one of her BFF is non other that Nicole Richie).
The other Co founder is Hillary Kerr (she was a Los Angeles-based freelance writer for publications including ELLE, Teen Vogue, Nylon, and Maxim. I think her style is very classical and a lot more relaxed compared to Katherine's )

I hate revealing my favourite websites but this is just too good to miss out on .

www.whowhatwear.com/website/home.php


x

No comments:

Post a Comment