' I DON'T DO FASHION , I AM FASHION '







Coco Chanel



Sunday, 21 February 2010

IT'S ONLY THE F***ING MACCABEES!!!






















Don't really have the words to sum up last night , but The Maccabees completely rocked out the NME tour in Brixton Academy ! The guys are amazing live, and this being the first time I've seen them , i cant shut up abut the magic that was last night. Thanks to two of my extremely amazing friends i now have a new obsession and this one sure isn't going anywhere ! Since i got home today I've been listening to the 'WALL OF ARMS' and each and every song has something different about it that i love -Match made in heaven ! Cant wait to see them again soon, fingers crossed for THE READING FESTIVAL !
'Gotta' love THE MACCABEES
Special thanks to Donna and Robyn
p.s check out Orlando Weeks ...oh my !
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment