' I DON'T DO FASHION , I AM FASHION '







Coco Chanel



Friday 5 February 2010

“Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.”


During the next month a lot will change in my life, so i think its that time of the year when i 'buy myself a nice little thank you gift, for being...... myself'.
I'm finally moving up in my job ( after waiting nearly 2 years - that's commitment right?)
Its a brand new start for me , in a brand new store and a brand new town !!
So whilst thinking what could i indulge in this years 'big' splurge, i came across this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Fred Perry Laurel Men's Leather Holdall. Its a bit pricey at £225 , but its so nice and i love it soooo much i think i might just have to have it ! As of this month i am saving up for this bag..my plan is to buy it on 31st March ....i will keep you posted if that happens, as everyone knows I'm an expert in spending money ..QUICKLY
X

No comments:

Post a Comment