' I DON'T DO FASHION , I AM FASHION '







Coco Chanel



Sunday 7 February 2010

Jesus is a superstar


At the Dior show, trying to fight my way backstage to get a quote from John Galliano, I nearly fell over a tiny, grey-haired woman who, from the back, I took to be a septuagenarian Japanese fashion fanatic, as she was dressed head-to-toe in Comme des Garçons. When she was ushered into the inner sanctum before me, and turned around, I saw, with a sick lurch, that it was actually Tavi Gevinson…Had I not been so busy trying to attract Galliano’s attention, I would have asked Mr Gevinson why he thought it was right to take his daughter out of school to go to haute couture shows, where she would be treated like a celebrity by paparazzi? Or why he thought it OK for her to model for Pop and Love magazines last year?”


YES YES YES ! GO SARAH MOWER (TELEGRAPH)!!! I KNEW I WAS RIGHT, I'M ALWAYS RIGHT !



FIERCE


X

No comments:

Post a Comment