' I DON'T DO FASHION , I AM FASHION '







Coco Chanel



Friday 22 January 2010

Ageing Gracefully




Thank God for ASOS


Whilst doing my daily browsing trough ASOS i came across this vintage looking satchel,with the short grab handle and soft crinkle texture it was an instant hit with me.



The best part?It looks so much more expensive than £28!( wouldn't you agree?). Although i already own a satchel that i bought 2 years ago from Topman in Oxford Circus, this one has that rustic fell that i love at the moment. There is a downside though , unlike my topman one this satchel is in faux leather, but it is less than half the price...



This has to be on the top of my wish list for buys next month, i just hope it looks as good in real life as it does in the pictures.



I also spotted these club master retro sunglasses and at only £10! they are sure to keep me happy during the sunny summer days , whether its in England or on my travels abroad.



x



No comments:

Post a Comment