' I DON'T DO FASHION , I AM FASHION '







Coco Chanel



Friday 22 January 2010

ARMADILLO PLATO'S ATLANTIS




SIGHT!




J'ADORE Mr.McQueen ... Je suis le maître exemplaire (i love Mr.McQueen ...I am yours master)




I'M talking french y'all, that's what i do when i become extremely ecstatic ...after declaring my love to Alexander McQueen yesterday, his first advert from the Plato's S/S 2010 collection has hit the web !!!


AND OH MY , HE'S DONE ME PROUD AGAIN !




The advert features 30 ( yes 30 !!!!) snakes, billions of different 'tropical' colours and you can just about make out the luckiest girl on planet earth ( or should i say planet alien, as it is a collection that's out of this world?) Raquel Zimmermann.




Cant wait to see the new adverts in next months vogue




EN OFF COUVRIR NOYER LE PISCINE EN PLEINE Vipère!! NOUN !( I'm off to drown myself in a bath full of snakes!! JOKE !)




x

No comments:

Post a Comment