' I DON'T DO FASHION , I AM FASHION '







Coco Chanel



Monday 25 January 2010

Brass on shoulders and cuffs will do nicely THANKS!




WOW ..this is taking military 'trend' to another level ...i absolutely LOVE this jumper , and i don't care how long i have to save up for it , because i am having it in my wardrobe !!!
It was presented last week at the Milan fashion week , by Burberry Porsum... and oh god , Christopher Baily has done me proud once again!
it is a/w/ 2010-2011 collection which means it will hit shops during October , November , but you can actually pre-order the items as of next month ,...and trust me i am saving up for that jumper...i AM GETTING THAT JUMPER WHATEVER IT TAKES !!!!!!!!!
*****UPDATE *****
NIGHTMARE !!.. APPARENTLY THE JUMPER , YES JUST THE JUMPER IS GOING TO BE RETAILED AT AROUND £800( £800 QUID FOR A JUMPER !!!! I WAS THINKING MORE £250 )
ARGHHHH..well some one could still buy it for me as a present , i guess...
X

No comments:

Post a Comment