' I DON'T DO FASHION , I AM FASHION '







Coco Chanel



Friday 22 January 2010

Let's go to STUDIO 54


















Oh Frida, Frida, Frida !


I recently discovered a very stylish group of people from Stockholm.( jealous much? 'Weekday', 'Acne' , '5preview'). Frida has to be my favourite from the girls, her quirky style and Hollywood honey bleached hair makes my heart melt in a million pieces.And the best part ?She loves the boho look and some of the garments featured above are from H&M trend section and vintage finds, so they are not going break your bank.

From the blokes my favourite one is Andreas Stil, i would describe his style as simple but with a lot of layering, lots of '5preview' jewelery and everything is rolled up weather its the jacket or the jeans.

Every time i look at Frida in 'that' white jumpsuit from H&M , it reminds me of Bianca Jagger at STUDIO 54, maybe its just me but i think the girl rocks everything she wears...

THE GIRLFRIEND IS ROCKING ONE OF THE BIGGEST S/S 2010 TREND'S - DOUBLE DENIM ! LOVE
Visit her website, and go shopping ! http://blogg.veckorevyn.com/fyndigt/


The girl never lets the clothes over power her.


She's shore to stick around on the block.



I'm off to my nearest 'Beyond Retro'



x

No comments:

Post a Comment