' I DON'T DO FASHION , I AM FASHION '







Coco Chanel



Thursday 21 January 2010

FREEDOM OF SPEECH






LIZ JONES MOANS






She's the fearless EX editor of Marie Clair, who famously got sacked for referring to a model as 'a bag of bones' ( who ready MC these days anyway?) .
Now the horse lover has settled at Daily Mail ,writing her column every week..
To me she resembles what all women should -- tough, independent and a fighter who never gives up.

She refers to her Exmoore neighbours every now and again in her column ( and her book - 'the exmoore files').Liz hasn't got that many friends due to the fact that she's constantly writing about everyone and everything...Her CV also includes a failed marriage... But lets be honest she's better off with her dozen cats and horses...i think men bring trouble and constant worry ! !

I am a massive fan of Jones and I'm constantly retrieved about whats shes got to say..this week in her 'Liz Jone's Moans' post shes talking about how much she can's stand men that wear baseball caps, don't blame you hun , so 1990's right?

I think she's a wonderfull role model for women at all ages....btw I'd love to see her wardrobe , very country chic ( £££££££)
x


No comments:

Post a Comment